Monday, August 31, 2009

Whats up?

Well I was going to post about the Kenny assassination, but since Spec and the rest of my corp mates summed it up pretty well, I will leave it alone. Actually, I had started writing about it and just didn't have the time to finish.

But anyways, Egghelende, so we have moved into egg. Since we set a campaign on our KB, EP has done the same. So, I have also done the same on mine. AND we have drastically affected there kills in Egg, and boosted ours. LOL!
Egg is a funny place, pretty much everyday when I log on, there is some kinda smack in local between somebody, mostly us and EP. I think it's funny as hell how some corps have strick rules on letting there corp members even talk in local, much less smack. Python is pretty lax on this, why? BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME!!! JESUS!! Really, some corps want people to act professional, serious, honest.. Really? Is that fun? Nope.


But Python is a pretty layed back have fun bunch. Personally I don't know much about Ken Plante, I have heard him on our vent a few times in the past and have talked with some of his past/current members. He does seem like a dick in game, tells people what skills to train, ships to fly, how to fit them, etc. I guess that is how some people get there virtual power trip. I dunno, don't care.
I think he has standing corp orders not to engage us unless he is online to FC. We(me, felix, and skye) busted big mouth Mash and JR while they were fighting a little gang in a Safe Spot yesterday. The little gang ran, so I chased Mash in his cane until he ran out of cap, then he ran. Even though I was pulled away from my gang, I still wanted to catch his ass. Mostly because I saw he was in a nano shield cane, and if I would have caught that fail fit piece of shit, I would have ripped it apart in my armor cane. Oh well, we got some tears in local for busting up there party.
Other than capital docking games, this is about all the action we have gotten out of EP. I'm sure that will change, they are not stupid, they pick there fights well and are just waiting till they are 100% sure they will win.
But not the Lemmings.. We fight because we think we can and we are LEMMINGS!!!!

1 comment: