Monday, August 17, 2009

Why do I have a Broadsword?

So Why? I have a story first..
Just the other day in gulm I undocked my broadsword, usual procedure when I plan to gank some noob who docks in my station without the proper authorization, he must pay the penalty. I gank them all, whether its a noobship or a hauler. They all have the possiblity for hate mail, or anything.
[19:07:18] Luc Don > I'm actually hunting Bfoster. He just killed my Mammoth.

Back to the subject, why have a broadsword asks a corp mate? This is not 0.0, you can't pop a bubble. True I said..

Well, I will point you first to this post in C&P on the EVE-O forums. Post
This carebear thinks you need +2 warp stabs in low sec/0.0. And just the other day me, Felix, and Lach were hunting in Amamake. Not once but twice we missed targets because they were stabbed. Thus making the broadsword a valuable asset.

Second, the tank..

Third, Wormholes.. 0.0 access in empire, with carebears. Enough said.

Now I will point you to my killboard, Ships & Weapons Used , almost 80 kills with the broads, and only lost one(knock on wood). Loss was a tarp in a wh, but was fun as hell.
All high/low sec/wh kills. 80-1 for a ship that has had its use questioned! Not too bad..

I have caught a many stabbed ships with it, many of them bragging they are stabbed. The extended point range is also a huge bonus. So, how could a pirate NOT love a ship with a extended infinite point, and a super tank?





Note: This post was simply to publicity show my love for my broadsword, I love you baby. May we have a long relationship.

2 comments:

Dexter Tripod said...

I'm a little ways off from a broadsword, but I'm sooo looking forward to it!

Spectre said...

A few more weeks and I'll be in a Phobos/Devoter too. We can sit on the station and be lame losers together!