Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Im Back!!

Well, technically Ive been back for a couple of weeks. =P
What am I talking about? Well I took a break from the lame and boring(still is) game EVE online, for a couple of months.

Why?

Well for one, the game was getting boring. It supports blob tactics, and the area we live in has to be the worst for it. Minmatar FW and Amarr FW have to be the worst FW groups in the game. I use to live in Gallente & Caldari FW space, and very rarely would you find them blobed up. Oh not in this area, these guys won't leave the station without holding hands.. Pathetic. So anyways, I needed a break, I wanted to spend more time with my wife and kids anyways.

Back!

So I sold a alt and bought a couple of GTC's to try out dominion. I know its not here yet, but I wanted to get a feel for the game before it was released. I come back to a pretty inactive corp! Everyone has started playing L4D2, Borderlands, and Dragon Age. I have considered getting L4D2 or Borderlands, but money is tight with 2 kids and the usual bills, so $50+ video games are a EXTREME luxury!

Other Shit

Anyways it kinda sucks logging in and seeing 1 or 2 people in corp, and topping that off we had a huge fail pirate alliance move into egghelende, Dead Terrorists. You gotta love them, we have about 40 people in corp, only 1 or 2 online at a time, yet they will smack us to fight there 20+ in local. I usually undock and look for probes, and if I see they are probing a missioner. I make some comment in local "attention missioners, bad guys are probing you out!", they get really pissed and call me a fail pirate. But hey, if I can't have they kill neither can they! =P Plus I get some pirate tears out of it too, because these dudes have some serious e-peen issues!! See this locked forum post for more proof of there epeen issues, it really is a sad sad thing~~> Post.

No I'm not whining, these dudes have not been a problem for me (My Kills Against Them), I don't hug egghelende, personally I hate being stuck to one system. And since its so bad with FW around here, I can't take my cruiser out(this game really sucks!), I have been roaming in my jag ALOT lately!! A ship I NEVER, EVER, EVER, flew until we moved to egghelende! But its a fun ship, tough, and fairly cheap for the damage/toughness combo! My Ships/Weapons Only 13 kills with a Jag.. =(

CSM

Since Spec is not running for CSM anymore, I have thrown my 2 votes to Alekseyev Karrde, I believe he the is best choice for low sec, and if anyone else did throw any support for low sec, I think they would not carry it out. I know Alek has fought in small gang PVP, from my merc days, and he is a good guy. My old buddys in Duty. always had alot of respect for Alek and Noir, and that has some weight on my decision. Good Luck Alek!

2 comments:

Spectre said...

On the upside I feel like DT has kept us a bit more honest than we have been the past few months. Feeding off mission runners and dumbasses coming through the Jel gate doesn't really take much effort or talent to pull off and we were getting complacent. Ganking the occasional DT pilot who drops his guard and/or flying around in smaller ships looking for fights has kind of gotten us back to types of PvP that make you actually think and use some tactics.

BC roam tomorrow night if you want in.

f0st3r said...

That reminds me, I should add something about the 2 awesome cruiser class roams you took us on the last couple of weeks Spec. Those were alot of fun!

I will try to make the BC roam!